Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 14, 2008

Illustrated . . .

I saw this one on someone's blog who saw it on a friend's blog who saw it another friend's blog and so and so on. You are suppose to answer the questions and then enter your answer into some kind of photo site like photobucket or flickr. Without further adieu, here are my answers in jpg format.


1. Age on your next birthday?





















2. A place where you would love to travel?
Spain. I will make my pilgrimage to La Mancha once before I die!












3. Favorite place?
It's really a toss up between these two places because some of my favorite memories come with Fish Lake and Red Rock as the backdrop.



























4. Favorite object?
My Dell Inspiron 6400; it's been with me through thick and thin. The battery doesn't last for more than 45 minutes and I've replaced the hard drive once already, but I couldn't live without it.












5. Favorite food?
Bacon and eggs. I love breakfast in general and the occassional "brinner" (breakfast + dinner) is always a bonus.


















6. Favorite animal?
Basset hounds and any other type of dog that has lots of extra skin.




















7. Favorite color?













8. Where you were born?
Southern Nevada Memorial Hospital (present day UMC).














9. Name of a past pet?
My basset hound was named Matilda, we called her Matty.




















10. Your nickname?













11. Your middle name?

















12. The town in which you live?















13. What are you listening to?
I have 5192 songs on my computer, over 1,000 different artists; I put my iTunes on random and this is what came up first.


















14. Your last name?





















15. A bad habit of yours?
Some day I will stop . . . maybe.














16. Your first job?
















17. Your hobby?
The perfect game! Why you ask? It's the perfect blend of skill and luck.












18. Your grandmas' names?



No comments: