Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My dream home

I really don't remember what I was looking for when I came across this on some website, but it really struck my fancy! I thought I would post the pictures and layout so that even if those builders don't have this plan in 20 years I will be able to refer to my wonderful blog and get an idea of what to look for in our dream home. I'm really drawn to the Spanish/Mediterranean styles and Rachael doesn't object. Another thing that we both want is some sort of relief work on the facade or entrance to throw in some art deco or turn of the century feel. We both agree that we will have a lot of fun when we can finally own, plan, and decorate our own home.








No comments: